Throughout this document, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘ours’ refers to Infinite Herbal Solutions Private Limited. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU.
As part of your registration process on our Website, we may collect the following information which is personally identifiable to you, including, without limitation, your name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number, contact details, username along with password you have created for setting up your account on the Website, your date of birth, age, gender, residential address, office address, shipping address, postal code, information about the pages that you visited/ accessed on the Website, the links you clicked on the Website, the number of times you visited/ accessed a particular page on the Website and any such browsing /surfing information etc. We might receive certain /accurate information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery status and the shipping address information provided by you to our carriers, which we shall use to correct / update our records so as to enable us to deliver your next purchase more easily.
You can choose not to share your personal information with us, but then you might not be able to use and access all the services provided by us on the Website. We use your personal information that you provided for opening your account with us, without limitation, for processing your transactions, responding to your requests and/ or queries and for communication purposes.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you as part of a voluntary registration process or through an online survey or through any combination thereof. The information that we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used for registering you on our Website for sake of verifying your identity so as to permit you to use the Website, for undertaking transactions to facilitate the process of your payment on the Website, to communicate with you, to convey any of our promotional offers to you, to communicate and update you with respect to our products and services as well as for maintaining your account with us.
We use your information to operate, provide, develop, conceptualize and improve our products as well as services. Without limitation, these purposes include:
1. We use your information to accept, handle and process your orders, deliver the product/s you ordered, process payments for the order placed by you on our Website, to communicate with you regarding the current status of your order and for providing you with promotional offers.
2. We use your personal information to provide functionality as well as to analyze the performance of our Website so as to fix any errors and further, to improve the user ability as well as the effectiveness of our Website.
3. We use your personal information to recommend certain promotions and products that might be of your interest which we come to know through feedback. Further, we use your personal information to identify your preferences and to personalize your experience on the Website.
4. We use your personal information to communicate with you via different channels e.g. phone, e-mail or chat, in relation to your use of our Website i.e. your orders placed, queries raised, to recommend certain promotional offers being run on our products from time to time.
5. We use your personal information to display interest-based advertisements that might be of area of your interest with regards to certainty of our products as provided for on ourwebsite.
We receive and store information whenever you interact with us through the Website or from other sources e.g. updated delivery status and address information provided by you to our carriers. When you browse, access or use the Website, our servers may collect information, directly or indirectly, regarding your activities on our Website by way of either cookies or permissions or other trackers.
Our Website may contain links to other third party websites, for which we are not to be held responsible for the privacy practices of such third party websites, which we do not own, manage administer or control. Further, some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you inform the concerned website that you have visited that you do not wish to have your online activity tracked on the said website. These features are not yet uniform across all browsers/surfers. Our Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
We do not sell or share your personal information with any third party for commercial gain/ profit. We may share or be required to share your personal information, without limitation, as follows;
1. with our business associates/ partners in order to deliver you the products that you have ordered from our Website;
2. with our payment gateway partner when you initiated a payment using your credit/ debit card or other linkages on our Website;
3. with the concerned authorities when it is a legal obligation to do so e.g. to assist with investigating detecting and preventing fraud;
4. with the concerned authorities when it is a requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests;
5. when we have a legitimate business reason for doing so;
6. when we want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products up-coming products and services;
7. when we have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed to the same; and to improve your online shopping experience with us.
1 that we can communicate with you electronically regarding the security, safeguards, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of our Website; and
2. that we can take adequate physical, managerial, administrative and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your data till the time you use and access our Website.
On our Website, all financial transactions are to be carried out by adults only. If you are not an adult i.e. a minor below the age of 18 (eighteen) years, you may access and browse our Website but you are barred from making any purchase on the Website without any adult supervision. Further, all minors are barred from registering and submitting their personal information on our Website.
To correct or to update any information that you have provided to us, our Website allows you to do the same online itself. In the event of loss of access details, you can send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email address: email@example.com
Phone: +91- 8295873053
Contact days: Monday to Saturday (09:30am -06.00pm)
In accordance with the Information and Technology Act 2000 and Rules as well as the Consumer Protection Act 2019 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Ankita Jain
Phone: +91- 8295873053
Address: 573 17, Adarsh Nagar Opp Haryana Gramin Bank, Jhajjar Haryana -124103, India